Saturday, November 12, 2011

It's amazing how relaxing it is once I've taken a step.  It doesn't have to be a large step.  Just a step.  In the right direction.  And then I can breathe again.  For today.


It's really an odd feeling being me.  I feel like my kids know more than I do about life.  Seriously.  So I guess I did SOMETHING right while raising them. I'm not sure what that is.  But I must have had SOME influence.  Right?  


I'm 49.  I live with my stepmom with my son.  I am single for the very first time in my life.  (since being a teen)  I have to figure out what I want to do with my life.  I do have an idea of the direction I want to go.  And I am struggling with getting the ball rolling.  But I haven't given up.  

3 comments:

  1. Our oldest boy is living with his in-laws. The economy is the worst I have seen, sadly.

    I know your situation is different. Just saying, I guess.

    *hugs*, Sis. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGS back to you Sis! It is HORRID! BUT I refuse to not try to find a way forward! <3 Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs* Sis.
    Sorry to hear it. Glad to hear it's not getting you down. ♥

    ReplyDelete