Thursday, November 17, 2011

One step at a time.

I am working on becoming a medical assistant.  Ok, not working on but WANT to work on.  I have to go through Work Force Services in order to be assessed and find out what funding I qualify for.  So there will be three meetings with an employment counselor.  He does all the assessing and figuring of qualifications.  But in the meanwhile I have called the school and let them know I am interested.


I can go to school HERE for becoming a medical assistant because HERE it's a 1500 hours.  That's fine if I planned on spending the next 2 years here.  I don't.  So I am going to take the courses to become a CNA.  I figure I am still learning great stuff that I can use as a medical assistant.  AND I will be able to work with those letters behind my name.  AND it only takes 90 hours.


One step at a time....continually moving forward.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Sis! I'm rooting for you. *hugs* ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby steps, baby steps.
    And baby steps is better than sitting on your ass! :-)

    ReplyDelete