Friday, November 11, 2011

Light under the door.

So I think I MIGHT be seeing light under the door.  An exit to this empty room where my voice echoes back at me.  At least, with that sliver of light, there is a direction I can head.  It may not be where I want to end up...but it's a start.


I was busy driving the "Pity Mobile" around this morning and I decided to text my friend.  This is a very close friend of mine and she has known me for some 15 + years.  Since moving back to Utah she and I have done a few things and stayed in regular contact until a few weeks ago.  So I texted, "Do you still love me?"  To which she replied, "You know I do baby."  Thus started a short text convo that converted to a phone call.  I whined about me being stuck in my life and not exactly knowing what to do.  Me telling her what direction I WANT to head in.  And why the opportunities afforded to me right now just aren't working.  And she opened the door to a different way to get to where I want to go.


Is the sun shining brighter on this overcast cold Fall day?  Because suddenly my world FEELS brighter.  

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you have a good friend to talk to, Sis. *Hugs* ♥

    ReplyDelete