Thursday, November 10, 2011

Let's address the question at hand.

I picture myself in this big, empty room with my voice echoing back at me.  Hello???  How did I get here?  But the bigger question, for me, is how do I get back out of here???


I've had a rough life.  Many, many people in this world have.  But I want to figure out how to make my life the way I want it.  And I want to figure that out before I die.  I'm almost 50.  So I don't have much time left to do that.


I could make many excuses for why and how I am where I am.  But really, does it matter?  I'm still here.  And I still want to change things.  I REALLY want to go to school.  I REALLY want a job.  I REALLY need someone to give me a break and give me a chance.  The current circumstances of my life are just not falling into line with my plans.  So I figure, until things are the way I want them for going to school, I need to have a job.  But I've pretty much been an at home mom my whole life.  In fact, right now, I still have an 11 year old boy at home with me.  This causes time constraints on my availability to work.


So here I sit.  In this big, empty room.  With my voice echoing back at me.  Hello???

1 comment:

  1. You and I talk about how close we are on a regular basis and how much we just understand the other person.

    On top of that I become more and more impressed with you almost daily with how much you know you make the choices of where you are in life and you make the choices whether you want to improve on them or not and you are taking the steps to improve yourself, which makes me fall MAM for you all the time.

    Good job love,

    A

    ReplyDelete